Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Pilgrim's Podcast

For those of you (are there any of you?) who only follow me here at Longish, you might be interested in some of my other doings about the web. The most exciting things I've gotten into recently is starting my own movie review podcast. Strictly speaking, it's my podcast, and my dad's, and C.S. Lewis's. But it's now available on iTunes, via an RSS feed, or at the website (formerly Longview), The Pilgrim's Podcast.

We have three episodes up so far:

The Godfather - Never Go In Against a Sicilian


Raiders of the Lost Ark - If You Like Your Ark...


Godfather Part II - If You Love Me, You Have a Funny Way of Showing It


Enjoy.

Longish

2 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to check out your other blog and this post gave me an incentive to. I enjoyed listening to your podcasts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These days, I post over there even more frequently.

      Delete

WARNING: Blogger sometimes eats comments - copy before you post.